These Terms and Conditions constitute a legally binding agreement made between you, whether personally or on behalf of an entity (you), and Law Offices of Stefan Coleman, P.A., doing business as Report-Telemarketing-Abuse.com, located at 201 S. Biscayne Blvd, 28th Floor, Miami, FL 33131, Miami, United States, FL 33131 United States (we, us), concerning your access to and use of the Report-Telemarketing-Abuse.com (https://report-telemarketing-abuse.com/) (“RTA”) website as well as any related applications (the Site).
Please take a few minutes and read the Terms and Conditions agreement that you’re entering into, and pay special attention to our dispute resolution policy which requires binding arbitration.
This Site is maintained on behalf of Law Offices of Stefan Coleman, P.A. to help users learn more about telemarketing calls, telemarketing abuse, spam text messages, and report them to the Law Offices of Stefan Coleman, P.A. By reporting to our site, the user consents to be contacted by phone or email by the Law Offices of Stefan Coleman, LLC. Our law firm will investigate the report at our sole discretion and discuss potential claims for a lawsuit or class action with you. No attorney-client relationship exists with our firm until a signed retainer agreement is executed between us.
We are not the do-not-call registry or affiliated with any government body. Rather, this website is solely maintained by the Law Offices of Stefan Coleman, P.A. to help consumers report unwanted telemarketing calls, text messages, and faxes and in some cases the Law Offices of Stefan Coleman will help to stop those telemarketing calls and try to recover money from those telemarketers under the Telephone Consumer Protection Act.
This site is not intended for use in California.
The information contained within the Site are for informational purposes only, and may not reflect the most current issues of the law and jurisdictions. This site should not be construed as legal advice. RTA does not provide legal advice. The materials and information on the Site do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the members of the Law Offices of Stefan Coleman, LLC. The Site is not intended to, and does not, constitute or create an attorney-client relationship between you and any member of the Law Offices of Stefan Coleman, LLC unless a signed retainer agreement is signed with our firm.
Electronic Communications: By accessing the Services, you consent to have this Agreement provided to you in electronic form and that all agreements, disclosures, and other communications that we may provide to you in electronic form satisfy any legal requirements that our communications with you be in writing. You acknowledge that when you provide us with your contact information, including an email address or telephone number (“Contact Information”) or by submitting a comment, report, sharing this information with us constitutes a “purchase” or “inquiry” that establishes a business relationship between you and us.
You accept these Terms by accessing or using RTA in any manner even if you do not submit a report or comment on the page. You represent and warrant that You are at least 18 years of age and of legal competence to enter into this agreement. You also represent and warrant that You (i) are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country; and (ii) You are not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
You expressly agree that we may communicate with you about the Services, using any or all Contact Information you provide to us. You also represent and warrant that you have the legal authority over any telephone number you provide to us. We may contact you, in person or by recorded message, by e-mail, telephone and/or mobile telephone number (including use of automated dialing equipment), text message (SMS or MMS), or any other means of communication that your telecommunications device may be capable of receiving. You may elect to opt out of receiving marketing emails at any time by following the instructions and link provided in the email. Please allow up to ten business days for our systems to reflect your marketing communication preferences.
RTA may change these Terms at any time, including by adding new provisions or removing existing provisions, except as otherwise provided in these Terms. By continuing to access or use RTA, You accept any changes or revisions to the Terms.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THESE TERMS DO NOT USE Report-Telemarketing-Abuse.com
References to “RTA,” “You,” “we,” and “us” in these terms include (where appropriate) our respective subsidiaries, parent companies, members, affiliates, agents, employees, predecessors in interest, successors, and assigns, as well as all authorized or unauthorized users or beneficiaries of services provided by RTA.
- Accounts and Logins
- You represent and warrant that all information You provide in connection with the creation of an account with RTA (“Account”) is accurate and true. You agree that, if any Account information changes, You will update Your Account to maintain accurate information.
- In connection with Your creation of an Account, You will create a Login and Password. You agree that You will not distribute Your Login or Password to any other person, and You will not authorize use of Your Account by any other person. You agree that You will not transfer, sub-license, sell, or assign Your rights in Your Account to any other person.
- If You believe that a third-party has gained access to Your Account, You agree to notify RTA by sending an email to support@report-telemarketing- abuse.com. RTA reserves the right to terminate Your Account at any time for any reason. If Your Account is terminated RTA has no obligation to retain any data associated with Your Account.
- Any unauthorized use of Your Account by any third-party is subject to these Terms as though You were using the Account.
- License to Use RTA
- RTA grants You a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited and revocable license to use RTA subject to the Terms. You may use RTA and information acquired from RTA for personal use only, provided that such personal use is not to determine consumer eligibility for any purpose covered by the Fair Credit Reporting Act (as further described herein) and is all times for lawful purposes. You may not use RTA in a manner that exceeds the rights granted for Your use.
- Other than connecting to RTA by http request using a web browser, You may not attempt to access RTA’s servers or RTA by any means. In particular, You are prohibited from scraping, crawling, data-mining, or using any robot, spider, or other automatic device to send queries to the RTA’s servers or 3RTA. You may not use RTA to compile data or images for use by any commercial entity.
- You agree not to disrupt, modify or interfere with RTA, or its associated software, hardware, and servers in any way. You agree not to impede or interfere with others’ use of RTA. You further agree not to alter or tamper with any information or materials on or associated with RTA.
- You may not use RTA or any information acquired from RTA:
- to engage in activities that would violate applicable local, state, national or international law, or any regulations having the force of law, including the laws, regulations, and ordinances of any jurisdiction from which You access RTA;
- to make any phone call or send any email or text message that does not comply with CAN-SPAM, the Telephone Consumer Protection Act or any other applicable federal or state law. You acknowledge that You are solely responsible for ensuring that telephone calls made or email or text messages sent using information obtained from RTA are in compliance with CAN-SPAM, the Telephone Consumer Protection Act, or all other applicable federal or state laws. RTA does not scrub any phone numbers displayed on RTA through the National Do Not Call Registry or any other do-not-call registries;
- to evaluate a consumer’s eligibility for credit or insurance to be used primarily for personal, family, or household purposes, to evaluate a person’s eligibility for employment or volunteering purposes, to evaluate a person’s eligibility for a government license or benefit, to evaluate a person for renting a dwelling property, or for any other purpose specified in the Fair Credit Reporting Act (15 U.S.C. § 1681b) (the “FCRA”), Federal Trade Commission or court interpretations of the FCRA, or similar state statutes.;
- in any manner that may violate any local, state, federal, or international privacy law to which You may be subject on the basis of Your location or the location of the person searched.
You will use the Services only for appropriate, legal purposes, and in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations, including export control laws. Any unauthorized use of the Services or Content is expressly prohibited.
You are responsible for determining which laws apply based on your use of the Content. You will obtain any and all necessary licenses, certificates, permits, approvals or other authorizations required by federal, state or local statute, law or regulation that govern your use of the Services
You will not use the Services or information derived from the Services in combination with any purpose, or personal information, covered under the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, or the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.
You will not use the Services in a manner that may cause emotional or physical harm to anyone, or to stalk, threaten, defame, libel, or otherwise harass another person. You may not use the Services for the furtherance of any criminal activity, including fraud and identity theft, or in the violation of any person’s privacy rights.
You will not use the Services to seek information about or locate any person under the age of 18.
You will not use the Services to obtain personal information pertaining to famous people, government officials, or election candidates.
You will not falsely state, impersonate, or otherwise misrepresent your identity or your affiliation with any person or entity while using the Services.
You will not use the Services to post, publish, or transmit any text, graphics or material that: (i) is false or misleading; (ii) is obscene, pornographic, or offensive; (iii) promotes bigotry, racism, or hatred against any individual or group; (iv) infringes another’s rights, including intellectual property rights; or (iv) violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation, or would give rise to civil liability.
You will not use the Services to send any commercial email or SMS that does not comply with CAN-SPAM, the Telephone Consumer Protection Act, or any other applicable federal or state law.
You will not use the Services to promote or provide instructional information about illegal activities or promote physical harm or injury against any group or individual.
You will not use the Services or Content in connection with credit repair or credit counseling services.
You will not use the Services of RTA in a commercial manner without the express written consent of RTA.